Greetings,

I used to use an older version of TiddlyWiki, so I'm used to being able to
define what goes into the navigation links (which are now on the right). I
can't imagine this functionality has been removed... but  I can't seem to
find any HowTos on the website that tell me how to do this in the newest
version of TiddlyWiki (or even TiddlyWiki Classic). It is most likely a
language barrier because there's a lot of jaron and content to search
through... anyway.

I've spent last night and tonight trying to figure out how to modify the
navigation topics to insert the header, then sub navigation points I want.
How do I do that? Is it no longer contained in a special system tiddler?

Thanks for the help!

- Elizabeth