An addition, if I may:

The code above, I'm realizing, presents with an even bigger problem:

If you double click a random tiddlerA and then navigate to a tiddler with
the input form in it
(for example test1 ) and select a radio button, the data do not get written
in the tiddler test1 but in  TiddlerA.

Seems that the code above sends the data not in the tiddler where the form
was clicked (as desired) but in the tiddler that was last edited? Major
problem. Is there a way to fix that?

thanks again and apologies for my possibly silly questions, what I lack in
javascript knowledge (amounts to zero) I try to make up with TW enthusiasm,
but...

thank you

sklpns