Hi James,

well you can change those from within the wiki in the ControlPanel under the 'Basics' tab. I would not recommend doing this within the filesystem, since its much nicer to do it in the wiki itself and node.js will automatically save it in the right place.

// Ignore the following part, if it confuses you
{{{
The right place would be in
/tiddlywiki-nodejs/YOURWIKINAME/tiddlers/DefaultTiddlers.tid
since all tiddlers associated with your wiki are stored there, including system/shadow tiddlers which have been overwritten.

Note that for this you do need to have created a wiki with

> node tiddlywiki.js YOURWIKINAME --init server

first. (And then of course run it and modify it)

}}}

/Andreas