On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 5:29:55 AM UTC+2, James Mars wrote:

> Thanks for your help Andreas.. I found the problem.. Bookmark to access
> tiddlywiki had GettingStarted in its url.. oops :)

Hi James,
Which TW version do you use?

... There has been a version, that automatically update the browser URL bar
with the open story.
If you bookmark the story and use it to open your TW, it will ignore the
DefaultTiddlers setting. ... as you found out.
The URL update behaviour can be changed in the *Control Panel: Advanced:
Settings tab*
Starting with 5.0.15 the automatic update was disabled by default, because
it caused some confusion.

have fun!
mario