Hi, Yes it does... I have no problem accessing/displaying it inside the
wiki directly (ie, via the search panel). Its complete name is "Home.tid"
but defined as "Home" in the startup page list. The "GettingStarted" page
is not in the list.. there is only Home there, and Home doesn't open at all
on startup. It seems that the system is not paying any attention to the
file DefaultTiddlers (even when modified via the control panel). Anyway,
maybe I should just start with a fresh copy of tiddlywiki.