It's a pretty cool presentation.

I like on fist slide use of tc-cecily like teaser, even we don't know at
the beginning that will be the content of the presentation ;)
I agree with you about so far. I think from Lists explanation.

Last week-end I had start some short classical screencast, but not happy
too myself of the result.. Anyway I like the principe of short
presentation/screencast to explain one or two mechanisms of TiddlyWiki.

Sylvain

NB : I noted with the introduction tiddlywiki, if you play all tiddler, at
the end with Get Started, if you clic on TiddlyWiki, it show too tiddler.