Hi Jeremy,

I think your video has a *good structure*, *clear language* and *covers
some important points*.

Maybe I can provide some information on what convinced me six months ago to
become a "tiddlywikian".

   1. It began when I started searching for a note-taking tool.
   2. I *didn't want to install* a wiki or some application on my desktop.
   3. The program should be *portable on a usb-stick*... but how can I open
   my notes on *different OS*? Do I have to take a copy of the database or
   do I need to transport an installer (similar to truecrypt volumes you want
   to open on another machine?)
   4. The note-taking tool I wanted should provide mechanisms to link notes
   - but in an organized and fast way.
   5. *TiddlyWiki was perfect because it solved the above by*
   1. Using the Browser as Middleware. I can put it on a stick and open it
      at a friends pc! Since it's html it can be but online for others to read!
      great!
      2. Using HTML to store notes. This *also* means that in emergency
      situations I can always open the html file and my data is human readable!
      *Also* I feel that I am in control of my data!
      3. Using Javascript to provide the dynamics.
   6. Also it provides plugins and has a vivid community!

I know nothing in the area of personal note-taking that can be compared to
this software. It is indeed a futuristic diary or note-taking tool!
Maybe if another video is made at one point, it could complement the first
video by showing TW in action. This means showing how open the html from an
usb stick opening it doing some note-taking and closing it again.

Regards
Felix