Hello Jeremy,

(The presentation apparatus is very cool!) Regarding your concern about
telling what TiddlyWiki does rather than how it works, my experience is
that newcomers usually prefer the following learning path:

   1. *Collecting* information (type, drag & drop, or point to (via
   external links) text, images, audio or video
   2. *Rendering*, through formatting, *but also styling* (because it is
   not a TW feature per se, I think CSS power is not enough emphasised in docs
   in general: "you mean that these impressive rendering features that I can
   see while browsing on the Web are built-in?".
   3. *Organising* information (through internal links, tags and lists)
   4. *Extending* TiddlyWiki (through macros and plugins).

So, for instance, I felt that links were introduced too early, and images
to late. Also that CSS use should be part of it, and demonstrated early on.

Cheers,
-- Xavier Cazin