Hi Arlen,

> Here is a modification to the RevealWidget that allows for other methods
> of hiding the reveal section, including Javascript in static HTML.

I take it, such a "forceRender" variable would be a global variable set
when rendering static pages, correct?

I would not even specifically bind it to reveal, but rather implement it
for any widgets for which it is interesting using the same variable
(possibly reveal is the only one right now)... chances are, if you want the
css magick, you want all of it and know how to get there... if not by
example.

Best wishes, Tobias.