<http://www.duarteramos.pt/media/share/DPFR_tiddlywikiposter_Nodetree.jpg>
Hahahah "the pooping fish design" made me laugh, nice nickname!
The "connecting words" is actually a great idea, made a new poster based on
the concept more abstract design if you are more into that sort of thing.
Think wikiwords, tags and links that connect tiddlers together in a complex
global network mesh, hope you like it.

On a side note, also updated the original poster to match the correct
required dimensions, realized I had specified the wrong paper size.