Am 13.12.2014 01:23, schrieb Duarte Farrajota Ramos:
Once again, all proposals are full vector artworks, drawn in Inkscape, and available as SVG files for native inclusion in tiddlywiki. This one had an auxiliary 3D model in Blender to get the diamond shape just right.

And once again, it looks very nice. I really like the idea of trying to expressing the concept of TiddlyWiki through geometric shapes. I however also think that any text included in such a poster should be easily readable and particularly the bottom text might be a bit too much grey on grey ?

/Andreas