I think that the poster graphic should be an integral part of the message.
It can't be just a pretty picture; it must convey its own message as well.
That's part of why I like the fish version better than the diamond. It has
TiddlyWiki represented by the fish (I doubt that anyone on this side of the
pond will see the picture and think "Oh, that's a stylized three spined
stickleback also known as a tiddler) sucking in chaos and pooping out
order. The diamond... something valuable with scaffolding perhaps?

One of the dictums they teach every beginning writer is to "Show not Tell."
Obviously showing what TiddlyWiki can do on a poster is a lot harder than
just telling is going to be a challenge but I think the graphic should make
the attempt.

By the way, Duarte, my favorite of the posters suggested so far, is your
fish.