Love your idea and I agree with everyone about the mixture of the TW5's and
privacy(copyright) issues.
I grab stuff from Tobias all the time(Thanks Tobias ;) and his pages always
get mangled because he uses 'best practices' and really cool add on's and
tricks).
Also the data is not tracked back to the original site like it would be
inside TW5 when you use the 'New Here' drop down.

My idea and others have had it as well is a Social TW5.
A way to easily share content between TW5 users.

My end goal is a "FB for You".
Napster + FB = TW5 Social

Part of what I describe above requires a "scraping tool" that would allow
you to grab <tags> and [[Tiddlers]] from all (Public) TW5 Social sites.
TW5 Social would be a platform where you Share what you want to Share the
same way you would in a Public setting, keeping ownership of images and
data just as other Social Networks do.
Private TW5 would come in the future as that requires more stuff to stop
people you don't want to see them to see them.

If you created a TW5 Social Site you expect people to PIN or POST or Share
your pages.

Also your Public TW5 would use a base line of code so you could "Scrape",
"Share", "Link-Back" automagically.
Hell right now I can't even Tweet my Tiddlers from TW5, although Tobias has
done a bunch on this and wow, seriously Thanks Tobias.

Here are some ideas that might help with the issues that we are running
into on this
For Privacy and Copyright Issues
Is there a way to create a generic [['I AGREE' Tiddler]] that everyone(who
wants too) adds to their sites if they want to have people 'Share' there
stuff, sames as Social Networks you don't OWN the images and what not just
you can share it.
If the TW5 Site has no [['I AGREE' tiddler]] then the scrapper skips your
site?

For Mangled Mixture MashUp Styles from many different sites.
Maybe create a basic Tiddler List and Tag List with links to the actual
sites.
So limited or no major content right now just links to stuff.
You control the view of this so you could create it in <Tables> or use
<Tags> whatever way you wanted to list it.
You don't actually have the content until we get an "I AGREE" system in
place.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks for all the help.

Rich Shumaker