Hi Erwan,

> As a first version I'm trying to show the items as "<tiddler title>
> works, I'll try to add the tags, but I'm not sure my current level of
> expertise allows more than that!

Haven't taken any look yet at how this actually works. I'll see if I can't
come up with some suggestions. Perhaps the more knowledgeable among us
could do that, as well ..so as to help you turn that aggregator into the
useful resource your gut suggested it might just be, so you baked some
first samples.

Best wishes, Tobias.