Hi Erwan

> I wrote a quick-and-dirty script which aggregates a bunch of wikis
(mostly those which appear in http://tiddlywiki.com/#Community) into a
single big wiki.

Well done, this is a very interesting experiment; it's something that I've
been wanting to explore for a while.

> Do you think this is useful?

I think this technique may be useful for a number of scenarios:

* Gathering together material for tiddlywiki.com. For example, we could
aggregate the plugin descriptions from their originating sites
* Searchability, as you're exploring at the moment. As Mario points out,
there is an opportunity to build an index and support sophisticated fuzzy
searches
* Updating federated plugins; TiddlyWiki could retrieve the latest version
of loaded plugins from their originating sites
* Federated discussion group. Participants would register their own TW's
for regular scraping, and the aggregation site would thread tiddlers into
discussions via a "comment.to" field identifying the target of a comment

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Tobias Beer <beertob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One more thing... Is there a way to avoid:
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-z_VwNlTYih8/VI8c79foFNI/AAAAAAAABtI/4CJoTCO118o/s1600/404.gif>
> ?
>
> Best wishes, Tobias.
>
> --