Sure am, I was actually gonna post here when I read you message.

It's good to have the input of an actual professional, although I have some
basic notions I have no formal education in advertizing or marketing, I am
simply an architect who happens to really like graphic design as a hobby.
So here's what I came up with, I think it lost a little in terms of overall
balance of the composition, but the more minimal approach improves the
readability and message. Made the text larger and I tried my best to fit
the URL bellow the fish but just could find a position it would sit nicely
so I left it above. If you oppose it strongly I will gladly move it back
down, let me know what you think:

<http://www.duarteramos.pt/media/share/TiddlyWiki_TiddlerPoster05.png>