Beginning to think maybe correspondence woudl be smoother via email, but
after each draft I find myself going "ok, just a few tiny things and then
we should be done!" - which has been going on now for quite a few drafts ;-)

Anyway, here are just a few tiny things and then we should be done:

I took the liberty of doing some editing myself, among other things to make
it even more balanced. This included move the fish vertically a bit and
making tw.com a bit more subtle (nobody can miss it though). I think it
looks good, what do you say? I suggest putting my version as a transparent
layer on top of yours to see all the detail changes.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--_BEuTiYnlQ/VK6NGrLpYmI/AAAAAAAAPHg/N3gasKR5xUU/s1600/DuartesPoster_MatVersion1.png>

I'm really happy we got some input from my teacher. It really improves it.
The bit about putting the headline alone on top is great and, funnily, by
putting the url under the fish it almost like when you have an image with a
descriptive text under it, i.e "here you see a tiddlywiki fish" sort of.

Now... what I would *really* prefer is actually this one crucial bit to
make sure they can't miss what might very well be the tipping point to make
them actually try it out. See pic below. The line is * intended* to look as
if a friend of theirs just wanted to make sure they didn't miss it and so
simply picked up a pen:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qr9UBCh0ELM/VK6N9ijhJsI/AAAAAAAAPHo/M0-ssKCFhNM/s1600/DuartesPoster_MatVersion2.png>
The line is from this
<http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/954646/219601339/stock-vector-set-of-correction-and-highlight-elements-part-circles-arrows-lines-etc-hand-drawn-with-219601339.jpg>

image (cut out and manipulated). I found it by searching on google images
for "hand drawn line" and selecting color blue. BTW, the above versions are
a mix of cut+move, type on top of stuff, etc so they are not real quality
with vectors etc.

I can only speak for myself, but I would be happy if it looks like this
last variant.

<:-)