Hi Danielo,

> How is the creation of new tiddlers via form managed?

There are dedicated button tiddlers like
<http://magictabs.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Famp%2FMagicTabs%2Fbuttons%2Finput%2Fnotes>

   - $:/plugins/amp/MagicTabs/macros/newNote/button

<http://magictabs.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Famp%2FMagicTabs%2Fmacros%2FnewNote%2Fbutton>
   - $:/plugins/amp/MagicTabs/buttons/input/person

<http://magictabs.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Famp%2FMagicTabs%2Fbuttons%2Finput%2Fperson>

 Is there any chance to not opening the resulting tiddler for editing?

I would like to have the option of opening or not, for editing or for
viewing. That was possible with the maketid plugin from matabele, but I
don't think it's possible atm with the core. I hope I'm wrong.

Regards,

Alberto