Hello Alberto.

El domingo, 18 de enero de 2015, 19:18:47 (UTC+1), Alberto Molina escribió:

> Hi Danielo,
>
> Thanks for your kind words.

Thank you for your work and support.

> Since the plugin is still a work in progress, I'm much interested in your
> customisations and your use case to adapt the plugin, make it easier to
> customise, and add new tabs that could be useful for users like you. Would
> you let me see your customizations when you are finished?

Of course I can share with you my customizations. But currently they are
very basic: I just created a new type, a new tab and I added it to the
control panel. I have plans to put a link to the "parent tiddler" of each
annotation (not just notes) in the control panel. I think is important to
know where do you have those notes when you want to review, for example,
your doubts or what is the note about.

Regards.