Hi Philippe,

OK. I think I understand. I'm going to try as a way of testing the changes
I've done to the plugins. But before I need to fix other things.
When finished, it could be the start of a new extra plugin for writers.

I also would be pleased to help if you want to add a french documentation
> (but I believe you speak french too).

Yes, I speak french much better than english. I would like to create
documentation in english, spanish and french. But until now there's no
documentation at all. First, the plugin must be stable enough. I also would
like to have the plugin translatable in different languages, like the core
of tw, but later.

If you could contribute to the french translation of the documentation of
tw.com, it would be much more useful.

Regards,

Alberto