Hi Mat,

Yes, I should have commented on Tons nice creation when I posted. But in
> my, probably not so humble opinion, my version is a LOT easier to use. I
> suggest you do a quick test to compare. Also, I don't use the clever
> Matabele hide/show behaviour, but instead the non-clever-to-the-point
> behaviour; show/hide what you want.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Precisely, yesterday I was playing with Ton's left
menu.

> I just figured out how to improve the centralised tw theme: when you show
>> the right sidebar, its switches to vanilla, and when you hide the sidebar,
>> its switches back to centralised. Check it out here:
>> http://magictabs.tiddlyspot.com/
>>

> That is a good idea. How would I do this? Is there a "switcher" for this,
> whatever that would mean? Maybe if the're some kind of "batch toggle" so I
> can toggle on/off tag "$:/tags/PageTemplate" and "$:/tags/Stylesheet". What
> exactly should I do?

I just changed $:/core/ui/TopBar/menu adding an <action-setfield> to the
button in order to change the content of $:/theme. Thus, when you show/hide
the sidebar, it also changes the theme.

This and other UI changes are bundled as plugin. Look for "goodies":
http://magictabs.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Famp%2Fgoodies

> Such a batch toggler would actually be very useful as it could allow for
> multiple themes in one TW. And if it allowed multiple tags (or even
> fields?) to be toggled with a single, say, checkbox you could have a nice
> panel or drowpdown listing themes for immediate choice.

It's something possible to do, I guess.

Regards,

Alberto