>  <$link to=<<currentTiddler>>><$view field='title'/></$link>

Thanks Jed, that worked! I have now added a Deinition list.

@Alberto or anyone, regarding switching between themes and

I just figured out how to improve the centralised tw theme: when you show
>>> the right sidebar, its switches to vanilla, and when you hide the sidebar,
>>> its switches back to centralised. Check it out here:
>>> http://magictabs.tiddlyspot.com/
>>>

>> That is a good idea. How would I do this? Is there a "switcher" for this,
>> whatever that would mean? Maybe if the're some kind of "batch toggle" so I
>> can toggle on/off tag "$:/tags/PageTemplate" and "$:/tags/Stylesheet". What
>> exactly should I do?
>>

> I just changed $:/core/ui/TopBar/menu adding an <action-setfield> to the
> button in order to change the content of $:/theme. Thus, when you show/hide
> the sidebar, it also changes the theme.
>
> This and other UI changes are bundled as plugin. Look for "goodies":
> http://magictabs.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Famp%2Fgoodies

1) How are "this and other UI changes" actually bundled into a plugin? That
would make it easier so that people only have to drag over one tiddler.

2) ...and it seems this is needed in order to have all UI changes switch in
one go, using the setting ot $:/theme. I.e is it a "bundle" that enables
this - and is this then the same "bundle" that constitutes the plugin?

BTW, if it is easy to "bundle" in this way, then a user could use something
like themeswitcher <http://themeswitcher.tiddlyspot.com/> (that I just
threw together) to change between things. This could allow e.g a family to
use one TW (theme switch to see only relevant stuff) or to have multiple
"applications" with both differents sets of tools and seen content, but all
in one TW.

Thank you!

<:-)