Hi Tobias,

There's a typo in your instructions: $:_LeftBar

Corrected. Thanx.

Could you perhaps turn those tiddlers to be dragged over
> into a definition list and put a sentence each as to
> what it is and what it does for the *LeftBar* to work?

What is a "definition list", and how to they work? I find no info on tw.com
and only this <http://tb5.tiddlyspot.com/#definition-lists> on Encyclopedia
tb5'ica.

I think it's important to understand how things work,
> so as to be able to tweak the right spots,
> because tweak we want and tweak we will.

I agree. I just changed so that the tabs are not included by default. Do
you have any particular further
suggestions how to make things easier to understand? I think I'm covering
most in the Instructions
 tiddler and in the tiddlers liked to from there.

Thank you!

<:-)