Hi Mark,

I am sharing them via my website on Dreamhost.

I will have to look at Simplenote again to see what you mean. I remember it
not being the tool I wanted when looking at it a while back.

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFL0tz_n08rLr_6KkeYtWj5pFeHNLgRcpvEfnB1WhhgarQ%40mail.gmail.com.