Hello Jean,

I have opened this ticket on GitHub to discuss the problem with several
instances running at the same time. This particular tickets is about
deletions sync.

https://github.com/wshallum/couchadaptor/issues/15

If anyone has an idea about how to handle this, I'm very pleased to hear
about it. Here is the ticket text:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/36875f7b-8e88-45a9-8a2a-d0a9dfe39681%40googlegroups.com.