Hi Danielo,

I hope I'm getting this right - the point of using a database to store the
tiddlers is to be able to keep multiple devices/instances in sync. and you
can also have different tiddlywiki 'views' onto the store - ie; one for
editing and one that's a 'live' webpage, for example.

And, although you suggest cloudant, the couch db could be anywhere, right?
On an AWS instance or on my own hardware.

I'd certainly be interested in helping you test it, if that would be useful.

Does it perform 'lazy loading' from the database? (I understand this to
mean that it would only fetch tiddlers that it actually needs for the
current view)

It seems it should be possible to publish material to different blogs, from
a central database by adding tags etc. do you see that happening?

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/09d78663-59e8-4f21-8b38-d39f371791a7%40googlegroups.com.