On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 8:32:50 AM UTC+2, Richard Smith wrote:

> I think you should only have one vertical bar in the pretty link? ie;
> [[github issue: Allow saver to be specified for download|
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1755]]

Good catch :) thx for the fix.

> I supposed that Mat intended to use it something like this;
>
> github issue: Allow saver to be specified for download (<<prettylink
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1755>>)
>
> Does GitHub have an api that will return the issue title? Or did you mean
> copy-paste?

Yes github has an api, but it would create a network request everytime the
code is rendered, which may be every keystroke.

For me, it would be ok, to ping Wikipedia, if I open a tiddler.
But imo they won't be happy to get the same api request over and over again
in a short period of time. It's quite likely, they'll block me.

And pinging all sorts of different pages with api requests, everytime I use
a TW, it is a privacy concern for me.

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cacd67c3-6b4b-4ece-a378-9517b960713a%40googlegroups.com.