Mario has a good point, pretty links seem the obvious way to link to GitHub
issues as the URL has no meaning.

Wikipedia on the other hand has meaningful URLs: if TiddlyWiki could
automatically parse Wikipedia links and add a icon.

Wikipedia feels like TiddlyWiki's big brother, it's the wiki everyone knows

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYfMZajtO40C6iG1bu1bxSn7wveEjVX4FTjHhc5Y6vTbtg%40mail.gmail.com.