Hi Alex,

@Felix: a friend is involved a startup concerning open learning here in
Manchester: I can introduce you if you like. One of the partners (there are
three of them) is a physics teacher in a secondary school: I can put you in
contact, they are in very early stages...

Could you put me in touch with them? I'm also a (lapsed) physics teacher
with an interest in open learning and I'd be very happy to help them out if
I can? You could point them at www.didaxy.net and ask if it seems to line
up? My email is richardwilliamsm...@gmail.com

Cheers,
Richard