@Eric, @Jed - I appreciate your help!!!

However... I just can't get it to work, in spite of your multiple examples.
Below is the more actual code.

The idea is to display the current tiddlers title but with the tiddlers
creators name prepended to it, so the title "Foo BarFrotz" display as "Bob/Foo
BarFrotz"
(My odd choice for title is to make it clear that the camelcased word
becomes a part of the full link via that longest code line below, see #1880
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1880>. Not an issue for
this thread though.)

With your help, the $(currentTiddler)$ bit works, but the $creator$ part is
problematic. My general question there is how do I get field data? I've
tried with all variants I can think of. If possible, I would rather call
the concat macro with the tiddler (i.e {{!!title}}) than with !!creator, so
that I could extract other field data.

In the second tiddler, I don't include any argument for the <<pub>>
macrocall because using {{!!title}} in the macros work and so I figure
{{!!creator}} should work to. Right? (I've of course tried the other way
too.)

Ok, help appreciated.

tiddler: MyMacros
tags: $:/tags/Macro

\define concat(creator) $creator$/$(currentTiddler)$

\define pub()
<$set name="rev" value=<<concat {{!!creator}}>>>
<$link to=<<rev>>><$view tiddler=<<rev>> field="title" format="text"><<rev
>></$view></$link>
</$set>
\end

and