Hi,

Let us say, I have around 10 tiddlers for each individual topic of a
chapter. Now instead of listing using makedoc plugin (as suggested in your
makedoc plugin) I want to add a field named 'topic_number' where I can add
a number and later list it in the chapter tiddler. I tried using your
makedoc plugin but (sorry to say), it did not suffice my needs. Any
suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Shash

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/776589a6-fb20-4135-a93b-85aeab562e9e%40googlegroups.com.