Hi

The process of exporting a tiddler to a .tid file, then attaching this file
to a post on this forum is fairly straightforward.

A possible interim solution:

1. Publish a periodically updated TW5-docs version from where contributors
can obtain a fresh copy (as you have already done here.
<http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/editions/tw5.com-docs/>)

2. Set up a TiddlyWiki-Docs forum here on Google groups.

3. Place a few pinned threads at the top of the forum -- one for each
documentation moderator (perhaps, one per language.)

4. A contributor then:
  (a) downloads a copy of the latest TW5-docs
  (b) modifies (or creates a new) tiddler
  (c) exports this tiddler in .tid format
  (d) attaches this .tid file to a post explaining the reason for the
change in the appropriate thread of the TiddlyWik-Docs forum

5. The moderator then:
  (a) downloads the .tid file
  (b) drags it onto his copy of the docs TW
  (c) checks the content and if OK
  (d) updates the TW5-docs plugin
  (e) periodically posts the updated plugin to the TW5-docs edition

Looks to me that the TW5-docs plugin should, therefore, be broken into
several sections -- one for each TW5-docs moderator.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8eb4798e-304c-40a7-ad11-6fb432ce86c1%40googlegroups.com.