Hi Metabele,

> It seems that downloading JSON files from a Google group is easier for a
> moderator than visiting a list of blogspot wikis and, attaching a JSON file
> to a post is easier for a contributor than creating and updating a blogspot
> wiki.

Actually, it complicates things, as you can't just click-open-see things
but have to import them first... whereas in the GitHub workflow you get
that diff the minute you look at the PR. I think we should encourage using
the GitHub Web-UI as much as possible. Otherwise, there isn't even a need
to do all of the above but just post the source of the desired changes
right into a google groups post for anyone to see, *marking any changes in
bold.*

Best wishes,

– tb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f9707ca2-723b-4feb-b98e-aa696dfa8484%40googlegroups.com.