El domingo, 4 de octubre de 2015, 17:56:44 (UTC+2), Tobias Beer escribió:

> Hi Danielo and Jed,
>
> I'm wondering why you two chose to touch the fieldmangler for that.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> — tb

I have not touched the fieldmangler in any way. Field mangler widget
remains untouched, I just extended it and I have created a new widget
called fieldmangler-ext

I changed to using action widgets. It turns out it is a much easier way to
> go and should be better for future updates.

My field mangler extended relies on action widgets sending the appropriate
parameters. Do you mean something different ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e69a1d6c-5da2-4bf2-8f8f-821ece1876a6%40googlegroups.com.