Hi Tobias

Appears that an append[] and a remove[] widget may be necessary where
references to items are required?

<$action-listops $list="mylist" $subfilter="one two +[append{!!myfield}]
+[putbefore:3[Wednesday]]"/>

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/46d90521-bdbc-4e6d-b4d9-d4bb89d56c8d%40googlegroups.com.