Hi Tobias

OK -- thanks -- that syntax works fine for chaining filters.

Still having problems getting this to work for more than 1 item. How does
one use the '2' after the colon? Seems that 'source' refers to the input
string, 'operator.operand' refers to the contents of the square brackets,
but what is the variable name for the '2' after the colon?

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0e816be7-2789-47f2-aff9-f306a9823f58%40googlegroups.com.