Hi Tobias

In general, I am guessing usage cases and writing filters which might be of
use. The reason I adopted the filter expression method for list operators
in the first instance was for this very reason -- it is difficult to guess
what users will do with lists.

With this approach, the $action-listops widget remains simple, the
complexity being confined to the filter expression. As usage cases become
better defined, it may be necessary to add other filters and may also be
possible to eliminate a few.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1fd18208-ca9f-4d1a-8d44-819158fb3cc6%40googlegroups.com.