Hi David,

I don't know how in-depth you want me to go into regarding an explanation
> of how I'm using your make plugin, so here goes.

Wow.

Be sure that I wouldn't have expected for you to detail every single turn.
:-)

It can be quite a challenge to communicate or translate functional aspects
of an idea / concept — your Start Trek universe — to TiddlyWiki lingo on
the one hand ...or to understand any TiddlyWiki lingo presented as an
answer on the other.

So, kudos to the clarity with which you have described getting from A to Z,
conceptually, functionally and implementation-wise.

While possibly *tl dr* for many, it's pretty easy for anyone to follow what
you tried to do and how you eventually achieved it ...and gives quite a
hands-on description of achieving a slightly complex setup / ui / workflow,
TiddlyWiki-style.

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dc5e1f16-f202-46f5-ba4b-39ac3afbc40a%40googlegroups.com.