A while ago there was a lot of discussion about making things like
mini-plugins that are just for easily moving groups of tiddlers from one
wiki to another. Prompted by Mats questions over here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/KAftTbkJoOo> I finally
got around to making a way to do this.

It has two parts:

First, a purely wkitext tool that lets you give a filter and a name, it
then packs all of the tiddlers returned by the filter into a school tiddler
with the given name.

Second, after importing a school into your wiki you use the
action-import-school widget to take the information contained in the school
and unpack it into tiddlers.

Some differences between this and plugins:

There is no version control here
All tiddlers are normal tiddlers, there are no shadow tiddlers created
There is no need to reload your wiki after importing a tiddler school

So far I have found one bug that I can't track down. If you try to make a
school on tiddlywiki.com using either the filter '[tag[Messages]] or
[tag[Filter Operator]] it gives a too much recursion error. I can't figure
out why because I haven't run into other filters that give the same error.

The demo site with the tools is here
<http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/TiddlerSchools/>.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or find any bugs.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0785091d-7cfc-4a6c-864c-0e756a229ef0%40googlegroups.com.