@Jed Carty wrote:

> schools to fit with schools of fish to go with the tiddler name. I will go
> with a better name if anyone suggests one.

Aaah, shoal! Which I just learnt can also be called school! Thank you - I
had no idea. (I think I even got an additional aspect of Finding Nemo now.)
Ok, may I humbly suggest perhaps "tiddler *bundles*" or packets or some
such? Or I fear many non-native Enlighs people will just not understand.
Just a suggestion.

[...]I am planning on making the unpacking process remove the school
> tiddler by default.

   - For such a "quick" version I'd like it if one didn't have to come up
   with a name for the bun... school. It could perhaps have a default name if
   none is entered?
   - In the intro to the plugin, may I suggest you state it's a "two part
   plugin - one for bundling and one for unbundling"

As far as json or other formats, I think that they would be used for
> applications where computer readable formats are important. I don't think
> that comes up as often.

Well, for the unbundling part of the plugin it would be good if it could
manage JSON and e.g CSV. As noted in another thread, it is unclear how to
import non-tiddly data. LibreOffice (and I guess most spreadsheets) have a
limited set of output formats where CSV seems to be common. I believe also
XML, btw.
Handling something like this woudl open up for extra usefulness of the
plugin. Of course, I think this would be a natural feature in the TW import
function...

Draw ui ideas, if nothing else it is interesting to see what other people
> are thinking.

Ok.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/899e54da-e407-4156-9859-bc358a6710a6%40googlegroups.com.