@Jed - I must say this can become an extremely valuable tool.

Instead of making drawings, I have attempted to modify your creation.

1) I discovered it is possible to drag'n drop tiddler links into the
tiddler bundle filter field! I think this is a very nice aspect and feels
user friendly. I made that field bigger so it also feels more like a drop
area and also a "box" into which you put your stuff that you're going to
bundle. The CSS could be improved though.

2) I didn't like to see a "missing bundle link" before the bundle was
created. So, I've made it so that it becomes visible only on clicking
"Create". A tricky part is to get the bundle name editor to show a default
name (Tiddler Bundle). I set it as a default value and as a placeholder,
but it is still not 100%.

3) I added a small garbage can but it is not implemented.

4) I have not really touched the un-bundling part - and one reason is this:

I think it would be much better if the tiddlers were stored in json format!
Because;

   - There is then no need for a separate un-bundler. It works
   automatically with the import mechanism that everyone is familiar with.
   Anybody can directly just grab a bundle!
   - JSON is very much readable.
   - ...and using JSON it means we don't need to introduce the arbitrary
   format currently implemented.

That first bullet is clearly the biggie and would increase usability
tremendously - or what do you say?

Again, thank you for an extremely promising creation. I have said of Tinka
that I consider it one of the most important plugins because it opens up
for simple end users like myself to make (and share!) other plugins - i.e
it is a *tool-to-make-tools*. Super important. IMO, the Tiddler Bundler is
*even
a step forward* in that it makes things super transparent!

With some further UI tweaks to both the Tiddler Bundler and Tinka, I think
they will make perfect complements.

Demo <http://temp-tiddlerbundles.tiddlyspot.com/>

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/162dce4d-b8f2-4875-8079-fb9de4d57bcc%40googlegroups.com.