Hi Tobias,

what's so important about the sidebar

Now you've got me thinking. The sidebar is where I normally go to get those
reports about the state of my wiki. I guess what you're implying is that I
could, instead, create my own filtered list to generate such a report
myself, rather than relying on the pre-created reports in the sidebar,
right? I'm still not strong on creating filters and lists in TW, and I
still tend to rely on my previous MediaWiki experience. I'm used to having
wiki maintenance reports available at my fingertips, without having to do
any of the coding myself to generate them. I guess I could try recreating
the reports myself, in a tiddler. It would give me some more practice with
lists and filters. Thanks for the prod.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3972beed-7317-47c3-bddf-bfa8c341e7df%40googlegroups.com.