On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 4:11:34 PM UTC-8, Hegart Dmishiv wrote:

> As part of my TiddlyWiki use case, I have tiddlers that document the
> maintenance of my TiddlyWiki instance itself. For example, I often have a
> task-type tiddler which lists maintenance I intend to do on my wiki, such
> as colouring the Tags according to my colour scheme, or checking the lists
> of Missing or Orphaned tiddlers. I can reach these reports by clicking
> manually on the sidebar, then clicking "More", then selecting the report to
> run, such as "Missing".
>
> What I'd like to do is to be able to link directly from my task tiddler to
> the report, so that it opens in the sidebar when I click the link in my
> maintenance task tiddler. Is this possible?

The currently selected tab in the sidebar is stored in
   $:/state/tab/sidebar--1835078512
and, when the more tab is selected, this tiddler has a value of
   $:/core/ui/SideBar/More

Similarly, the currently selected tab in the *more* sidebar is stored in
   $:/state/tab/moresidebar-401116514
and, when the "missing" tab is selected, it has a value of
   $:/core/ui/MoreSideBar/Missing

To create a "link" that automatically opens this tab, you need to use a
<$button> widget that sets these tiddler values accordingly, like this:
<$button> open "Missing" tab
   <$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/tab/sidebar--1835078512"
text="$:/core/ui/SideBar/More">
   <$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/tab/moresidebar-401116514"
text="$:/core/ui/MoreSideBar/Missing">
</$button>

Note: I'm not sure if those "magic numbers" in the tiddler titles will be
different in your document.  To get the right numbers, just look for the
"$:/state/tab/" tiddlers in the More>System tab.

That should do it.

enjoy,
-e

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/64f25323-5073-4db5-8f86-1da6ba791a85%40googlegroups.com.