Awesome, thanks Eric and Tobias. The simple answer is using a link such as
[[Missing
Tiddlers|$:/core/ui/MoreSideBar/Missing]] which links to the core tiddler.
I didn't understand most of what you were saying, sorry Tobias, about the
*"exotic
prefixes"* bit, but I'm sure to return to this as I learn more.

I now also have three half-created tiddlers with the beginnings of filtered
lists to recreate the results of those reports manually, which I can return
to later, as well. A great learning exercise for me when I have more time
to experiment. For now though, I'll just go with the simple solution.
Thanks, both of you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b0d56a5f-5967-4a7a-bb05-8d266b86a5c0%40googlegroups.com.