The tiddler bundles have so far just been for moving things directly from
one wiki to another instead of importing an external file. If you added
some separator string than what you have would be almost identical to the
text field of a tiddler bundle created using the widget I made (my bundles
also label the text field).
I haven't done anything to support importing external files yet but using
what you have would be a way to have external files. I am not sure if I am
going to bother creating a way to import files to the tiddler bundler
because that already exists using json.

To create a file you could import using the widget I made you would need to
do two things:

1 - Add some separator string between each tiddler listed in your file (I
will use IDONTKNOWWHATTOMAKETHIS because I think it is kinda funny)

2 - Create the bundle tiddler data. That is at the top of your file put

title: Some Bundle Title
tags: [[Bundle Tiddler]]
list: list the files here, but this part isn't actually important yet
separator: IDONTKNOWWHATTOMAKETHIS

(the text from your .tids file goes here)

Then give that file a .tid extension and you should be able to import it
into a wiki the same as any other .tid file and you could use the tiddler
bundle widget to unpack the tiddlers.
For now this may be more trouble than it is worth considering you could
create a json file that does the same thing from the spreadsheet.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5ce41482-97fd-41af-a61f-8e74ec1c4c8f%40googlegroups.com.