Hi David,

I'm so glad you asked that question, it makes me feel a real sense of
achievement! The SampleData which I've been working on is pseudo-random. I
took the top twenty New Zealand surnames
<http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU1408/S00209/top-twenty-new-zealand-surnames.htm>

and the top baby names (male and female) in NZ from Dept. Int. Affairs
<http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.nsf/Files/Top-baby-names-1999-2015/$file/Top-baby-names-1999-2015.xlsx>

(public spreadsheet), and randomised them together to generate
realistic-looking  Person  entity names. Then I took the names of NZ's four
largest cities, (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin), and found a
random selection of suburbs in each, and a random selection of well-known
street names in those suburbs, then added a random number for a street
number (with random pre/suffixes), and randomised the whole thing together
to make realistic-looking random  Address  entities. The whole thing has
been assembled together in our SampleData spreadsheet
<http://bit.do/TiddlyCRM-sampledata>. I'm quite proud of the results,
they're very realistic and I'm very happy to have fooled you into thinking
they are real! So thanks for the compliment. ;-)

Hegart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d71d08f9-4ad1-4109-b626-d4ed48b26492%40googlegroups.com.