Additional note; as evidenced from this google group, there is no end to
questions and matters to discuss. Unfortunately, most stuff here is
probably lost in the archives for most people at the time when they would
benefit from it. It would be much better (I think) which a kind of
knowledge base buidling up like a federated wikipedia or stack overflow
kind of system, where articles could be gradually refined and - thanks to
tiddler philosophy- sometimes reused in different contexts. A TW manual
will be a small subset - or perhaps a TW manual will just be a label that
is not relevant, just like this Google group is not a "manual" but
particually overlaps in purpose.

What is extraordinary, at least one aspect of it, is the combination of the
federated idea and a *common base* (i.e TW) that every individual has so it
can be filled with any of the fragments that others make public. For the
case of "a manual" - my manual will not be the same as yours unless,
perhaps, one of us is an authority and the other just says "this guy has
good taste, I'll just take his/her word for it and blindly copy his/her
version".

In all, I believe it is a very different system but as Richard just noted
above; there's only one way to know if it will work.

BTW, I hope TiddlyWeb or perhaps the node-js version will get a more
prominent place so that it's actually *tiddlers *we're sharing rather than
full TWs. TiddlyWeb and nodejs-TW are matters I'm too unfamiliar with to
talk about comfortably though.

*(Versioning *will likely become a matter we'll have to work on.)

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1bc592dc-ca00-4b29-b1d6-a6f0e61f415b%40googlegroups.com.