Mark,

It wouldn't be hard to make something that does that and me and Jeremy (and
others) have discussed adding something like that. The last I heard the
problem was getting consistent syntax and then everyone got busy with other
work, I am going to add some discussion ideas to the meetup later this
month about extending filtering to include all logical operations, which
would greatly simplify things like this. .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e1ee5881-4296-4e0d-8c00-5e075319b023%40googlegroups.com.