Hi Dave,

So it looks like the way your code and/or template worked before (not sure
which way you were using it) was to have a "gallery" tiddlers, with a title
that would match the tags of images you would want to display.

It seems likes now, if you want to have gallery tiddlers composed of images
matching 2 or more tags, that you might need to take a different approach.

I'm thinking that your gallery tiddlers could have a special field,
"galleryfilter", containing a filter selecting the tags (or other other
criteria -- maybe not always tags) that you want. Like ...

title: Images of Modern Spain
galleryfilter: [tag[Modern]tag[Spain]sort[]]
text: Many architectural features of modern Spain follow classic Spanish
design, as you will notice in the following assemblage of images.

 Then the modified (untested - sorry) version of Jeremy's code would live
in a template tiddler ($:/tags/ViewTemplate):

<$list filter="[all[current]has[galleryfilter]]" >
"imggal-item"><$link to={{!!title}}><$transclude/></$link></div></$list>
</$list>​

HTH
Mark

P.S. I guess the field/feature I would want in a photo gallery (and I'm
thinking more of personal use) is the ability to annotate. Sort of an
alternative to Adobe photo management or AC/DC.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/32732fa1-5807-49ae-aa30-4123392fbaa3%40googlegroups.com.