Ciao Jeremy

I think this is worth hitting on a bit more.

As you likely know I'm more of a standard user than a person with insight
into the history of tech.

I'm making, perhaps, a very naive point  ... but I like the fact that
NoteSelf can save locally in different browsers without the user having to
install anything additional.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0a695b88-b7eb-40ca-b0d2-26acf8a920a9%40googlegroups.com.